- Dual Omnidirectional Lavalier Mic
- Works with iPhone, Ipad and most of Android devices
- 3.5mm(1/8") TRRS Connector
- Excelllent for interviews
- Improved Sensitivity & Signal-to-Noise
- Plug and play
- With 4m (13') Cable
- Includes two pieces of Clips & Foam Windscreens
- Also includes carry pouch
The BOYA LM 400 is a dual-lavalier microphone is designed for recording interviews. With 3.5mm(1/8") TRRS connector, it works for iPhone, Ipad and most of Android devices.
Its omnidirectional condenser capsule captures the sound equally from all sides of the microphone. This design lends to effective, hands-free recording of speeches, interviews, dictations and more.
It uses a TRRS connector to connect into your smartphone or tablet's headphone input
And With 4m (13') Cable, the BOYA BY-LM300 can be used for presentations, podcasts, webcasts, or any situation where more than one subject needs to be recorded.