After Downloading the Repair Form You Have To Go With The Following Process :
- Contact Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org (+91 98101 80710).
- Evaluate All The Damage & Faults With AVCS Support Team.
- Fill The Repair Form Completely.
- Put The Repair Form Into The Box & Send By Hand To AVCS For Repair.(No Couriers Accepted)
- Take Appointment send an email To Support@avcsindia.com.
- Once We Receive The Product Our Support Team Will Generate An Online Case Number Which is to Register The Product On DJI's Website.
- You Will Be Given The Case Number By Email & The Support Team Will Send The Product To The Damage Evaluation Team.
- DJI Online Support Team Takes 24-48 Hours To Check Whether The Product Is Covered Under Free Or Paid Repair Service.
- AVCS Support Team Will Send The Repair Invoice To The Customer If In Case Of Paid Repair Service.
- There Is No Repair Fee For Free Repair Cases.
- After Payment Confirmation AVCS Technical Team Will Repair The Product & Will Send To Product Testing Department.
- The Product Testing Department Tests The Product With The Maximum Robust Levels Of Operations & Send The Product Back To The QC Department.
- The QC Department is Responsible For Quality Check Of Overall Repair Functionality & Checks That All Stickers & Screws Are Placed Correctly.
- After QC The Product Is Then Given To Customer By Hand (We Don't Send the Products By Courier).
Note : From 1st March 2017 we are not receiving any Couriers from customers. AVCS Is Not Responsible For Any Damage Occured While Sending The Courier To AVCS or Sending the product from AVCS office.