DJI Warranty Period
DJI India Repair Center Covers All DJI Products With The Following Warranty Period.
1) Battery / Gimbal (Exclude Flex Cable) - 6 Months
2) Charger - 3 Months
3) Motors - 6 Months
4) Main Board / Naza / Flight Control - 12 Months
5) ESC - 6 Months
6) Power Board - 6 Months
7) Remote Control - 6 Months
8) Product Body - No Warranties
9) All Types Of Cables - No Warranties
10) Any Kind Of Damage - No Warranties
11) Water Impact - No Warranties
12) Mishandling - No Warranties
13) Any Kind Of Customization - No Warranties
14) Self Disassembled Or Repaired By unofficial Repair Center - No Warranties.
Most of the parts which are covered under warranty can be repaired at DJI India Repair Center Except Gimbals, Flight Controllers & Remote Control.
For Gimbals, Flight Controllers & Remote Controller our support team will submit an RMA to DJI HQ for assistance. (Process Time 2-3 Days)
If the Gimbals, Flight Controllers Or Remote Controls will be send to DJI HQ for repair then the Customer will have to pay the shipping cost including returns & Custom Fee.
The process of sending the Gimbals, Flight Controllers or Remote Control may take 15-45 Days.
The complete unit cannot be sent to DJI HQ for repair.
In case if DJI approves a free replacement of the product then customer has to send his product to DJI directly & he may have to pay custom duties, shipping fee, clearance fee when getting back the replaced product from DJI HQ even if it is purchased from an authorized dealer in india.