The Saramonic SR WM4C is a compact and lightweight VHF wireless microphone system the perfect audio solution for recording simply and easily, free from the limit of distance.
The SR WM4C is ideal for film making, conducting broadcast interviews and business presentations or any other need that requires portability and great sound quality.
The slim, low profile clip on omni directional microphone transmits its signal via a bodypack transmitter to the receiving unit. Both the Saramonic receiver and transmitter are lightweight and easy to use offering ultimate flexibility without sacrificing high quality audio.
This set includes the Saramonic SR WM4C receiver, Saramonic SR WM4C bodypack transmitter and omni directional clip on microphone.
- Compatible with the receiver of SR WM4C wireless system
- Four switchable channels to keep you free from interference
- Handheld design for recording applications like interview
- The high band VHF provides pure sound
- Record audio up to 60 metes away with no obstacle
- Real time monitoring
- Volume control wheel
- Power provided by LR6 AA size alkaline battery
Channel A – 203.65 MHz
Channel B – 207.75 MHz.
Channel C – 211.55 MHz.
Channel D – 215.35 MHz.
Signal to noise ratio:70dB or more
Antenna：1/8 wire antemma
Audio input connector：mini XLR
Battery：2x AA (LR6) alkaline battery (5 hrs) (not included)
Weight：137g without battery